Engineering Graduate Development Programme (EGDP)
ATNS is proud to invite dynamic and enthusiastic engineering graduates to apply and become part of the Engineering Graduate Development Programme at the ATNS Aviation Training Academy (ATA) based in Bonaero Park, Johannesburg.
The Programme runs for 12 months consisting of six months training at the ATNS ATA and a further six months exposure at different ATNS Operational Units.
- A graduate degree (completed or on the verge of completion) from a recognised South African/international university in any of the following fields:
- Electronic engineering
- Computer engineering
- Electrical engineering (light current)
- Mechatronic engineering
- You must be a South African citizen with a valid ID
- You must be computer literate (MS Office)
- You must show a drive to achieve ambitious performance objectives and quality standards
- You must be willing to take every opportunity to learn and grow
The following are some of the careers available at ATNS within the Engineering and Technical Services Department:
- Chief Specialists
- Engineering Technicians
- ICT Technicians
- Network Infrastructure Personnel
- Project Managers
- Research Specialists
- Systems Engineers
- Technical Specialists
Interested? Simply upload your CV by clicking here.