Submit your forms
ARMA forms for use in obtaining information from a State authorities and/or Service Providers
AFI REGIONAL MONITORING AGENCY (ARMA)
ARMA Form for Use in Obtaining Information from State Authorities and/or Service Providers
NOTES TO AID COMPLETION OF ARMA FORM F2 RVSM APPROVAL AND F3 WITHDRAWAL
1. Please read these notes before attempting to complete form for the ARMA.
2. It is important for the ARMA to have an accurate record of all State RVSM approved aircraft.
3. If recipients are unable to pass the information as requested to the ARMA via email a copy should be faxed.
(1) Enter the single letter ICAO identifier as contained in ICAO Doc 7910. In the case of their being more than one identifier designated for the State, use the letter identifier that appears first.
(2) Enter the operator’s 3 letter ICAO identifier as contained in ICAO Doc 8585. For International General Aviation, enter “IGA”. For military aircraft, enter “MIL”. If none, place an X in this field and write the name of the operator/owner in the Remarks row.
(3) Enter the ICAO designator as contained in ICAO Doc 8643, e.g., for Airbus A320-211, enter A320; for Boeing B747-438 enter B744.
(4) Enter series of aircraft type or manufacturer’s customer designation, e.g., for Airbus A320-211, enter 211; for Boeing B747-438, enter 400 or 438.
(5) Enter ICAO allocated Aircraft Mode S address code.
(7) Date example: For October 26, 1998 write 10/26/10.
(8) SB or STC number for compliance or Factory compliantPlease click here to download the English forms.
Please click here to download the French forms.